Open e-Obs by Neova Health - an NHS England Open Source Solution
In partnership with Neova Health and MioCARE, Dakota offers open e-Obs, an Open Source clinical assessment and escalating platform. Open e-Obs is fully compliant with national standards for nursing observations and easily configured to fit any individual NHS Trust's needs.
The open-eObs solution:
- allows for recording patient observations at the bedside, using MioCARE handheld devices
- replicates patient charts in electronic format
- calculates the National Early Warning Score (NEWS) to assist patient safety and the essential monitoring of patient observations.
- Real-time, Trust-wide Clinical Risk dashboard
- Real-time, Trust-wide "Safer Staffing Levels" dashboard
- Real-time, Trust-wide "Skills Mix" dashboard
- Real-time, Trust-wide Bed Management with Acuity and Risk
Patient Safety Dashboard
- automatically trigger tasks to relevant clinical teams
- escalation based on hospital NEWS policy
- policy breach reporting for intervention
Nursing has long been neglected by healthcare IT and remains paper-heavy. I'm passionate about freeing nurses from unnecessary paper and duplicated effort. With dedicated additional funding from NHS England available to support Trusts who adopt open technologies, the eObs solution from Neova Health, Dakota and MioCARE has a compelling business case" .Rob Dyke, Director of Neova Health
Further information on open e-Obs and MioCARE's range of handheld and tablet devices for healthcare applications can be found here. To arrange a demonstration, please contact us or visit the Neova Health website.