Managed Services & Maintenance Contracts
In the new era where companies are having to do "more with less" Dakota provides a comprehensive pre & post sales support offering across a range of environments tailored to the requirements of our customers.
Dakota Managed Services
Our skilled team of technicians provide an outsourced managed service offering based around the following components:
- Telephone helpdesk for 1st/2nd line support issues
- Dedicated phone line
- Advanced exchange functionality, replacing faulty devices with a fully configured unit to the clients specification
- Inspect repair and test pass faulty devices, return to spares pool
- Manage OEM warranty repair (manage T&M approval process if not warranty) track to return to spares pool
- Pre-configuration services & "Gold Build" imaging such as APN settings, Remote Management loading, lock down screens etc
- Remote monitoring of faulty / stolen devices via Mobile Device Management tools
- Status reporting & management of devices against a defined asset register
- Track device history and manage exceptions such as “ not repaired / same issues / no fault found”
- Make best practice recommendations ongoing to maximise ROI and customer satisfaction.
Maintenance Call Plan (MCP)
Dakota's unique MCP scheme is a cost effective way of protecting your investment & providing peace of mind that your operations will not suffer as a result.
How it works
- Vouchers are purchased & called off by the client in the instance of failure
- Unike traditional maintenance contracts the vouchers have no expiry date
- With pre-paid vouchers clients enjoy contracted response times, arranged around the clients requirements.
The voucher scheme can operate across scanners, PDA's & HHT's and thermal printers, all tailored around the clients requirements. To find out more, click here