The label on your medicine will repeat the instructions that your doctor or healthcare professional wrote out on your prescription. The pharmacist then will stick the label on the medicine packaging before giving to you.
Ensuring that the information on your medicine's dispensing label is clear and legible is critical, Dakota’s therefore recommend Genuine Zebra Labels to match the Zebra printers typically found in Pharmacy Departments.
Specifically for the Pharmacy, our label range incorporates :-
- Standard pharmacy label sizes – typically 70mm x 35mm
- Labels can be pre-printed with pharmacy details or supplied blank
- Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal label solutions
- Matching thermal transfer ribbon (if applicable)
- Choice of Permanent or Removable adhesive
- Matching thermal transfer ribbon
- IQ Colour - an exciting new Zebra label material that allows you to add colour to your labels utilising your existing Zebra printers
IQ Colour example: