Systems & Mobility
Dakota possess the expertise & experience to address any customer's mobile computing and data collection requirements; from consultancy, design, wireless survey, pilot testing & recommendation through to the hardware supply, pre-configuration, installation & commissioning process.
We have a long pedigree of deploying successful integration projects to clients such as Menzies Aviation, Kronospan, Billabong, Historic Royal Palaces & KMF.
Our systems team can help in the following areas:
- integrate with existing business systems (ERP/MRP/WMS etc)
- create mobile working applications for shopfloor data capture
- wireless LAN installations
- supply hardware for an effective deployment including thermal printers, barcode scanners, rugged tablet PC's & Hand Held Terminals
- Pre & post-sales support capabilities.
Maximise efficiences of field based operatives - track, communicate, allocate tasks & re-direct stuff
Partnerships/formal alliances with Alt Logic, South View Solutions, 6PM etc
- Managed Services big part
- Pre-config & staging
- MDM via SOTI
Range of different sectors:
- Housing Associations
- Local Government
- Enterprise field based operatives
- Finished Vehicle Logistics
Range of different applications:
- Field service engineer task management
- electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD)
- Finished vehicle logistics ePOD
- Gas boiler servicing mandates (CP12) for tenanted accomodation.