Great Ormond St Hospital for Children
Fully compliant Positive Patient Identification system.
Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children NHS Foundation Trust (“GOSH”) is an international centre of excellence in child healthcare. GOSH is an acute specialist paediatric hospital with a mission to provide world-class care to children and young people with rare, complex and difficult-to-treat conditions.
- Deployment of a fully compliant Positive Patient Identification system incorporating patient wristbands
- Integration with the Trust's iSoft iPM Patient Administration System (PAS) via Dakota PASidMED solution
- Provision of Zebra HC100 wristband printers
- On-going support and maintenance of all deployed hardware/middleware
- Provision of a fully integrated middleware wristband solution with automatic PAS look up, formatting and production of printed wristbands
- Full compliance with NPSA Safer Practice notice
- Provision of a fully compliant 2D DataMatrix barcode solution
- Fully compliant solution for paediatric and neo-natal patients
- Provision of 50 x Zebra HC100 networked wristband printers
"The Trust undertook a comprehensive evaluation process as we do with all projects, and it was quickly evident that Dakota understood the challenges we faced as an organisation. Dakota impressed me with their knowledge, integration expertise and flexible approach, proposing a credible printing solution which meant that Great Ormond Street rolled out a system that was NPSA compliant, yet easy for staff to operate. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dakota to other Trusts looking to deploy print solutions integrating with their existing hospital systems."
CRS Project Manager, Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children