Positive Patient ID
Correctly identify patients & prevent mismatch errors.
The ability to identify a patient correctly has to be the first step towards preventing patient mismatch errors.
All patient wristbands produced within the NHS are required to contain a 2D GS1 Datamatrix barcode containing at least the NHS Number, full name and date of birth of the patient.
We offer a range of fully integrated patient wristband solutions which include the following elements:
- Software integration with various hospital PAS systems including Cerner, EPIC, McKesson, Meditech and Ascribe
- Recommendations of fit-for-purpose technology products including wristband printers, thermal transfer barcode printers and matching consumables
- Disinfectant-ready/antimicrobial 1D and 2D barcode scanners
- PDAs, mobile computers and tablet PCs manufactured with antimicrobial protection
- Solution consultancy, pilot and post-warranty support
Our patient wristband solutions offer a comprehensive range of benefits:
- Positively and accurately identify patients
- Eliminate manual checks to speed up identification processes
- Deliver improved auditing and data usage
- Reduce patient safety incidents and litigation
- Deliver a better overall patient experience
For more information on our wristband solutions, contact us today.